Terms And Conditions For Membership Between Nikaah Matrimony And The Customer
BEFORE REGISTERING PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. You Agree To Be Bound By These Terms And Conditions (“The Membership Terms And Conditions”) By Installing, Accessing, Or Using Our Apps, Services, Features, Software, Or Website (Together, “Services”).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE/APP. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE/WAP/APP IMPLIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("Agreement"). If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Website of Nikaah/APP or the NN (Nikaah Matrimony) APP Services. The Terms and Conditions also include the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and as amended from time to time (the "Terms and conditions").
All rights to this Web Site, the content, information herein and other services and materials made available on this Web Site, including software application, copyright information and proprietary notices that may be provided, (collectively the "Materials") are proprietary to Nikaah.net, its subsidiaries, or third parties from which nikaah.net have gotten permission from and are protected by worldwide copyright laws as well as other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms and Conditions of Use are retained by nikaah.net and such third parties or subsidiaries.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Binding by this Agreement, you agree to abide by the granted access in exploring and accessing information from this website. Unless otherwise stated, Nikaah.net own the intellectual property rights herein this website and services provided on the website. Subject to the license, all the intellectual property rights are reserved. You may download or print out on a single computer for your non-commercial internal use only, unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by Nikaah.net in writing or as allowed by any license terms which accompany or are provided with individual Materials.
Membership Terms And Conditions
You affirm that you are over 18 years old and have not lied or cheated in any way shape or form in order to use this website.
Anyone found to be using the Nikaah Matrimony services under the age of 18 will be banned immediately without refund and your IP address will also be banned.
You affirm and have sworn by Allah that you are a practicing Muslim who is upon the Quran and Sunnah and is looking to marry a practicing Muslim spouse.
The Nikaah Matrimony services are for the use of helping you find a spouse in a halal manner. If you are the parent or wali of a sister, you MAY create an account on behalf of your child WITH THEIR PERMISSION.
You expressly agree to use this service subject to the following terms and conditions:
You will carefully read, understand and agree to all the terms and conditions outlined in this Membership Terms and Conditions document. If you do not understand or agree to ALL Membership Terms and Conditions, you forgo the right to use our service, and you will not login to the Nikaah Matrimony services at any time.
Please pay attention to the following rules which if broken, will result in a PERMANENT BAN from the Nikaah Matrimony site WITHOUT A REFUND:
- You have registered as a member of Nikaah Matrimony solely for the purpose of finding a spouse OR you are a parent/ wali who has registered on behalf of their child WITH THEIR PERMISSION. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- You commit to keeping all information provided to you by other members of Nikaah Matrimony private and confidential and you will obtain the permission of the member who provided it to you prior to sharing it with a third party.
- You will not request money, or any other form of financial assistance, from any member that you meet on Nikaah Matrimony services – any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with legal teams, lawyers, the Police or any other Government or legal bodies for the purpose of an investigation.
- You will not send money or any form of financial asset to any other member that you meet on Nikaah Matrimony Services– any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with legal teams, lawyers, the Police or any other Government or legal bodies for the purpose of an investigation.
- You will not organize and will not participate in any funds transfer or any asset transfer arrangement organized by any member you meet on any of Nikaah Matrimony's services– any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with legal teams, lawyers, the Police or any other Government or legal bodies for the purpose of an investigation.
- You will not load or distribute any virus or software which may harm the Nikaah Matrimony services or any of its users.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through any conversations vulgar material, pictures or content of an Un-Islamic nature.
- You will not send to any member unsolicited mass mailings, junk mail, spam mail and chain letters, nor will you send any business information with the intent to engage or sell to other members including asking members to sign up to other websites or any other medium for products and services
- You will not engage in gathering personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, financial information or any other kind of information of our members.
The information that you include about yourself in your profile will be accurate and will be the truthful description of your true self – and we remind you that you have sworn by Allah that you are speaking the truth and any attempt at lying can and will be held against you and legal proceedings can be taken against you.
All photographs you upload to Nikaah Matrimony will be authentic, truthful and recent photographs of yourself. If any other persons are incidentally included in the photos that you upload, you represent and you warrant that you have their explicit consent to upload such photos. You agree to indemnify Nikaah Matrimony and its employees against any claim arising as a result of you uploading unauthorized photographs without owner or subject consent.
Fraud And Scam Warning
Nikaah Matrimony specifically and emphatically warns members never to send money to anyone that they meet on our services. A very small number of profiles on our services may not be genuine and may belong to scammers that may manage to slip through our extensive filters and pose as people who they are not. Nikaah Matrimony has no way of determining the validity of any communication that you receive from another member or the validity of the person behind such communication.
You explicitly, expressly and totally understand and agree that Nikaah Matrimony is held harmless by you and anyone else against any wrongdoing, damage, scam, misrepresentation, inappropriate contact, untruthfulness, trickery, or deceit perpetrated against you by any member that you meet on this site or on any of our affiliated sites, or that you meet through Nikaah Matrimony. Nikaah Matrimony Assumes no Liability, Financial or Otherwise in any such cases.
Nikaah Matrimony does not endorse, confirm, support, verify or validate the accuracy or the reliability of any of the information posted by members on our services. This includes but is not limited to all text, photographs, pictures, and any other content.
You explicitly, expressly, and totally understand and agree that Nikaah Matrimony assumes no liability or responsibility, financial, or otherwise for the truthfulness, accuracy, intent, motives, or behaviour of anyone on this site or any of its affiliate sites. You meet people on Nikaah Matrimony at your own risk. People use the internet for various motives and intentions. It is your responsibility and solely your responsibility to verify the accuracy, truthfulness, good intentions, and motives of anyone that you meet on this site. Nikaah Matrimony is not responsible and is not liable for any aspect of any conversations, contact, or other information exchanged between members online or offline.
You agree that you will NOT request money or any form of financial or material assistance from any other member that you meet through our services. Doing so will result in an IMMEDIATE BAN and your details may be passed onto third parties who enforce the law. Your conversations are recorded and you AGREE that your conversations are recorded in order for you to use Nikaah Matrimony as a matrimonial service. We MAY pass your conversations on to any third parties in the cases of fraud/scams and other cons that can seek to harm either Nikaah Matrimony or its members.
You agree to indemnify Nikaah Matrimony, its staff and stakeholders against any loss or damages, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, which we may suffer from your activities on or use of the site, including without limitation any breach by you of this Agreement or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you.
Nikaah Matrimony Content Policy
Members may not include telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, instant message details, mobile applications designed for communication or street addresses or ANY other form of personal details, including their Nikaah Matrimony premium subscription status in their Nikaah Matrimony profile AND cannot send these details through the conversations on our services (except in the case of establishing compatibility). Profiles that are registered with any of the above information will be subject to immediate deletion.
You agree to include FACTUAL information about yourself which is a TRUE and ACCURATE representation of yourself. You may NOT use fake pictures (actors, actresses, models or any person who is not the actual member.) and any other misleading or untruthful personal Information, such as misrepresented real age, location, country of residence, country of origin, religion, height, weight, and any other item of personal description can result in a permanent ban without refund.
Nikaah Matrimony Right To Use Member Provided Information
You grant Nikaah Matrimony the right in its sole discretion to edit, modify, delete any of the information that you have submitted in your profile if it fails to meet our aforementioned criteria. This includes text, photographs, pictures and any and all other information submitted with your profile at time of activation or at any subsequent time.